How Much Does it Cost?
Films created for charity and non-profits are all FREE, there are no catches. For commercial work, we are very competitive, with quality films produced anywhere
between $1000 and $10,000
depending on your requirements. We film and produce so many different types of films (documentaries for distributors, videos for businesses offering services, TV commercials TVC, shops selling products, weddings, food in cafes and restaurants, wildlife videos, real-estate, corporate videos and films for the travel industry), and so prices can vary significantly between these. Rest assured though, we’ll work within your budget, so call us today for a friendly chat on what’s possible.
- Charity & Acts of Kindness
- When we say FREE, we mean FREE.
- Final Production
- 1 x 4 min movie (approximate)
- $1000 - 6000
- Unlike traditional wedding videographers, we use our extensive experience in documentary cinematography and a keen eye for body-language, to film the STORY of your wedding, and not just shoes, belts and the buttoning up for shirts! We do this, to capture the happiness and journey of everyone present at your wedding. We then edit the footage to the carefully selected music (as opposed to just appending background music to the footage), as if you hired your own composer, with this truly drawing your audience into the film for an engaging and memorable viewing experience.
- Full Ceremony Edit
- Full Reception Speeches Edit
- 5-7 min Cinematic Highlight Video
- Drone footage included (Venue and weather permitting)
- Optional monthly installments
- Commercial / Business
- $1000 - 10,000
- We film and produce cinematic style promotional films for businesses at competitive prices
- Food Industry
- Product demonstrations
- Real Estate
- Travel and Tourism